Pastor Tony Liuzzo (Lead Pastor) - Revelation (Genesis 12:1-3; 17:5-8; Deuteronomy 3:3; 28:63-66; Luke 21:11, 24-25 & 27; Mark 13:2; Joel 2:31-32; 3:1-2; Ezekiel 34:11-13; 36:24; Isaiah 11:11-12; 66:8; Amos 9:14-15; Zechariah 12:2-3; Revelation 9:21; 11:8-10; 13:16-17; Matthew 24:7-8 & 44; Romans 8:22-23)
Are we living in last days?
This is often a hot topic among Christians. This topic often gets pulled to the extremes. Some people will ignore the issue and not even bring it up because they don't feel as if it is relevant. Others will take it the other direction and go as far as set a date as to when the Lord is returning.
We will take biblical principles and passages that compare what the Bible says to what is happening in our world today. God has given us the signs to watch for, the question is, are we seeing those signs today?
Bible Study Description:
Women riding many-headed beasts? Talking eagles? Many-faced creatures that sing on a sea made of glass? The Book of Revelation can be confusing, and even a little frightening.
Although we often focus on the prophetic nature of the Revelation, it is meant to give hope to believers in every age. Let's study this often-misunderstood part of the Bible.
Reading Revelation Responsibly
Are we living in the End Times? (Part 3)
Are we living in the End Times?
1. We live in the days of multiplied sin.
2. We live in the days of a great falling away.
3. We can know from the principles of time that God has established.
4. We can know from the signs concerning Israel.
5. We can know from the technology pieces being put into place.
6. We can know from wars and division.
7. We can know because our world is falling apart.