- Emma Bell – Clermont Jockey Dobbo spoke with Emma wanting to be a jockey growing up, went to University and worked in the mines, and at 35 is now a part of the Doomben Cup Challenge Finals.
- Shaun “Zorro” Radnedge – Mayor of Murweh Shire Council Dobbo spoke with Zorro about the Cost of living in the bush, having more accessibility for transport, health and hospitals and access to more medical equipment and the housing crisis in Queensland.
- Susan McDonald – Senator for QLD, Liberal National Party of Queensland. Dobbo spoke with Susan about Labor panning more politicians and if that's what we should be focusing on right now, crime in Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef.
Jim Ryan – President of the Dalby Stock Horse Sale Dobbo spoke with Jim about the program of the Dalby Stock Horse Sale and next year being the 50th anniversary with a $50,000 jackpot.
- Danielle Griffin – Philanthropic Services Manager for Corporate at the Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (FRRR) Dobbo spoke with Danielle about their investment of $160,000 to support climate solutions in rural Queensland and talks on renewable in the agricultural industry.
- Andrew Watts – Queensland’s Leading Country Race caller, 4LG Dobbo spoke with Wattsy about the races coming up over this Christmas season and who his favourite horses are for the events.
- Robbie Katter – Katter’s Australian Party (KAP), Member for State Development and Regional Industries Committee Dobbo spoke with Robbie about Rural and Regional Queensland and discrimination towards the bush and the fishing issue's in Queensland.
Anthony Hyland – Rural Property Sales – ST George, Nutrien Hardcourts GDL Dalby. Dobbo spoke with Anthony about the current Market Report.
On today's show, Dobbo chats to; - Robbie Katter – Katter’s Australian Party (KAP) - Jim Ryan – President of the Dalby Stock Horse Sale - Danielle Griffin – Philanthropic Services Manager for FRRR - Andrew Watts – Queensland’s Leading Country Race Caller - Anthony Hyland – Nutrien Hardcourts GDL Dalby.
Olivia Agar, Market Analyst from Mecardo and NutrienAg, chats to Ben about the changes in the market following the rain
Colin Boyce, MP for Flynn, talks to Ben about Glencore’s plan to pump their waste into the Great Artesian Basin
Mike Geurin, AgForce CEO, chat with Ben about Glencore’s plan for waste disposal into the Great Artesian Basin
David Crisafulli, State Opposition Leader, chats with Ben about what needs to be done for health, agriculture and the regions
Robbie Radel chats to Ben about the events leading to his decision to close Central Queensland Dairy Fresh
Robbie Radel continues his chat with Ben about the closure of Central Queensland Dairy Fresh
Brett Fraser, CEO of the Queensland Tourism Industry Council, chats with Ben about the state of Queensland tourism
David Littleproud, NP Leader and Deputy Opposition Leader, chats with Ben about renewable energy programs, costs, and electricity bills, and government border policies
David Littleproud wraps up his chat with Ben with some ideas about water
Dobbo Chats – Ben talks about the announcement of the Gabba Precinct, and the state of Queensland tourism
David Littleproud continues to chat with Ben, turning to water policies, and some thoughts about Queensland politics
Dobbo Chats – lack of funding means fire breaks may not happen in the Wide Bay and Burnett regions
Matt Beard, RBV Rural and Emerald Auction Centre, chats with Ben about rainfall and cattle sales around central Queensland