* Chad Withrow from Hot Mic joins the show for his weekly visit talking the latest Titans offseason news. The New Orleans Saints were able to creat over 20 million in cap space today. The Preds continue good play on the road trip.
* How and which holes should the Titans try to fill in free agency? What about Center on the OL? Jared says he will not be happy if the Titans don't spend big in free agency. We take your phones. What do we think is the future for Justin Fields?
* The Preds kept the winning streak going in a win over LA last night. How are we feeling about the rest of the road trip? Cory Curtis from News 2 joins the show to talk Titans offseason plans. What do we think about the latest report on Vandy hoops and Stackhouse? Do we think they will make a coaching change at the end of the season? We take your phones.
* The NFL announced today the salary cap will increase by more than 30 million per team. What does that mean for the Titans? ESPN has a bold move for the Titans in free agency. We take your phones. Do we think the Titans will end up being big spenders in free agency?
* Mike Herndon from PaulKuharsky.com http://PaulKuharsky.com has a good article detailing some free-agent targets for the Titans. Jared is worried about one free-agent strategy. Hal Gill joins the show talking Preds and we wrap up with Preds Gameday vs LAK.
* The Nashville Predators continue the road trip tonight in L.A. What is the latest involving the trade rumors and what Elliotte Friedman had to say today? How can the Preds take advantage of their cap space at the deadline? What is next for Askarov in his development?
* ESPN Titans reporter Turron Davenports joins Jared in studio this hour talking the latest with the Titans and NFL Draft. What do we think about the latest mocks for the Titans? Who are some possible day 2 or 3 picks we might keep an eye on at the combine? What about the free agency plan? We take your phones for TD.
* We begin with the latest mock draft for the Titans from NFL.com http://NFL.com. What do we think about the pick and options for the Titans? Do we know for sure that Skoronski can't play LT? How much will free agency impact what the Titans do at pick 7? Vandy lost to UGA in hoops last night and Stackhouse was asked about his job status after the game.
* What kind of plan should the Titans have in free agency and how much should they be willing to overpay for certain players? We take your phones. Jason Fitz from Yahoo joins talking Titans and argue about the salary cap.
* What could the LT and OT drop-off in the NFL draft look like? How many top tackle prospects are there? ESPN's Trevor Matich shared his thoughts this week. What's the best way for Titans to fix the OL? What kind of WR help can they find in free agency? What do we think about announcers using "We"
* The Nashville Predators got a big win over Vegas last night. What did we think of the win? What else do we want to see from the team before the trade deadline to have some more clarity? We take your phones. Forever Titans WR Chris Sanders joins the show for his weekly visit.
* The Preds continue their road trip in Vegas tonight, GM Barry Trotz joins the show for his weekly visit to talk about the team. We react to some of what Trotz had to say about Askarov. What do we make of the latest report and rumors about MLB expansion? We wrap up with Preds Gameday vs VGK.
* What kind of strategy could the Titans try to implement for the 7th overall pick? What are the chances they try and trade back and what kind of value could that have? Can they still land a top player? Jared has one thing he is not interested in trading. Trevor Matich of ESPN joins for his weekly visit talking Titans and NFL Draft!
* ESPN has a team that would fit Derrick Henry the best in the Ravens. What do we think? How are the Ravens going to be able to afford him if they are over the salary cap? Jared doesn't like people trying to blame the Vandy fans for why the basketball program is struggling right now. What should Vandy do about the team?
* What do we think about the free-agent plan for the Titans? ESPN has two players who think would fit, what do we think? What are the chances the Titans might have to overpay in order to try and fill roster holes? Jared has some free-agent targets for the Titans in mind. We take your phones.
* Do we think the Nashville Predators will trade goalie Juuse Saros before the trade deadline? At what point will the team have to decide on Saros or Askarov as the goalie of the future? What did we make of the team canceling the team activity in Vegas? We wrap up with some more thoughts on Vandy hoops.
* The Titans have a lot of cap space this offseason, how much does that matter? How much money will they actually have to spend? Will the Titans be able to fill so many holes during free agency? How do we approach WR vs OL in the 1st round? Where does Derrick Henry sit in the free agent rankings?
* Vanderbilt hoops fell to UT over the weekend. Is it time for them to make a change with Jerry Stackhouse? What will it tell us if they do decide to keep Stackhouse for another season? We get into the latest mock draft news involving the Titans. Most are still selecting an OT at pick 7. What could trade down for the Titans look like?
* In the first hour of Stillman & Company, Jared discussed his trip with the Preds to St. Louis and Barry Trotz's decision to come home after the game. Later in the hour, Jared reacted to the Canadian hockey media's reaction to Barry Trotz and Andrew Brunette's decision to come home. If you're a Preds fan, do you like the idea of canceling the tea,m trip to the U2 concert? Let us know. To end the hour, who will Derrick Henry play for next season? Listen to hear more.
* New 2's Cory Curtis joined the show and shared his thoughts about last night's Preds loss. Cory was asked about Juuse Saros and if the Preds should trade him at the deadline. Cory mentioned the Preds need more to be successful. Would trading Saros increase their opportunities to win more games? Listen to hear more.
* In the second hour of Stillman & Company, Jared continues the conversation surrounding the Preds terrible loss to the Stars last night. Later in the hour, New 2's Cory Curtis joined the show and shared his thoughts about last night's Preds loss. Cory was asked about Juuse Saros and if the Preds should trade him at the deadline. Cory mentioned the Preds need more to be successful. Would trading Saros increase their opportunities to win more games? To end the show, Jared discussed the price tag of Tee Higgins. Can the Titans afford Tee Higgins in Free agency or via trade? Listen to hear more.
* In the first hour of this special edition of Stillman & Company, Jared reacted to the tough loss by the Preds last night. The Preds allowed nine goals last night making it the worst home loss for the team. Can the Preds rebound in St. Louis? Later in the hour, Jared reacted to some Preds fans' comments on Fireball Hot Take Friday. Listen to hear more.
* What do we think the market will look like for Derrick Henry this offseason? Pro Football Focus had good grades for Henry this season. Who would value Henry the most? Hal Gill joins the show talking Preds and we wrap up with Preds Gameday vs DAL.
* Sportsnet has a mock trade involving the Preds and Juuse Saros, what do we think? Would it make sense for the Preds? What kind of value does Saros have and what kind of player should they ask for in return? We take your phones. What do we think the future holds for Nantz and Romo on CBS?
* ESPN Titans reporter Turron Davenport joins Jared in studio this hour talking Titans. What do we think about the latest mock drafts? What about the new coaching staff hires? How could the draft board play out? We take your phones for TD.
* The Titans offseason is starting in full force. How do they go about the next step of putting together their pro and draft boards? How should they approach LT this offseason? What does the new coaching staff mean for player acquisition? Former Pred Matt Duchene talked about his buyout with the Preds.
* Field Yates of ESPN had his 1st mock draft come out today, what do we think about who he has for the Titans at pick 7? Are we worried there won't be legit tackle talent in the 2nd round? Jason Fitz from Yahoo joins the show to talk about the Super Bowl and Titans. Kyle Shanahan explained more about the coin toss decision.
* Jared addresses his criticism of Titans GM Ran Carthon. Joe Rexrode and Paul Kuharsky were mad at Jared this morning on Robby and Rexrode. Paul calls in to defend himself. We take your phones.