* On the last hour, Charlie kicks off the hour talking about the Winter Olympics coming up before moving on to talk about an altercation between a 49ers fan and a Ram's fan after the NFC Championship game. Charlie then moves on to discuss the Golden State Warriors and their win in last nights game before moving on talking about other teams in the NBA and the success they have had in drafting certain guys. Charlie moves on breaking down the Super Bowl between the Los Angeles Rams and Cincinnati Bengals and the odds between the two teams. At the bottom of the hour, Charlie discusses Peacock streaming services showing all Winter Olympic opening ceremony before moving on to break down the Houston Astros hiring for open jobs.
* On the first hour, Charlie kicks off the hour talking about the Houston Texans and who they might have come to the conclusion of who their new head coach would be before moving around the NFL and the upcoming and recent interviews of possible head coaches and teams who have hired a new head coach. Charlie then discusses the game between the Los Angeles Lakers against the Los Angeles Clippers breaking down each of the teams and whether or not they might make it into the playoffs this season. Charlie then talks about a UCLA player spitting on an Arizona State fan during a college basketball game. At the bottom of the hour, Charlie talks about offense coordinators around the NFL before moving on to college basketball.
* in the opening hour of the show Charlie talks about the night of basketball in the city of Houston last night as the Rockets beat the Cavaliers and the UH Cougars beat Tulane along with Jimbo Fischer getting heated during a press conference then he dives into the allegations against Dolphins owner Stephen Ross and the statement he released addressing them. Bottom of the hour more on Jimbo Fischer responding to criticism about the Aggies recruiting practices and he wraps up the hour with the shot that got Jimbo so worked up.
* in the back half of the show Charlie talks about ESPN ranking the top 100 players in MLB history which had Derek Jeter ahead of Albert Pujols then he pays his respects to Bill Fitch who passed away last night. Bottom of the hour already an Olympic injury and he wraps up with some iconic Winter Olympic moments.
* In the first hour of the show Charlie talks about Tom Brady officially announcing his retirement earlier this morning along with Steph Curry's 21-point fourth quarter against the Rockets last night fueled by KPJ's trash talk. Bottom of the hour Charlie discusses Steph's postgame comments about Kevin Porter Jr. and he wraps up the hour talking about the Raiders hiring Josh McDaniels as their new head coach.
* In the back half of the show Charlie talks more about Tom Brady officially retiring from the NFL along with other headlines of the day the he talks about the odds on who will be the Buccaneers starting QB week 1 next season. Bottom of the hour he goes over some Super Bowl moments for Brady and he wraps up the show with a story about a very lucky bettor.
* During the second half of the show, Charlie dives more into the thrilling games of the Divisional Round. He also adds his thoughts on the speculation of Tom Brady possibly retiring this offseason before briefly previewing the Baseball Hall of Fame announcement.
* Charlie starts the show by talking about a wild Divisional Round in the NFL that saw all four games go down to the wire. He breaks down the Chiefs' miraculous overtime victory over the Bills and the trio of game-winning field goals that sent the Rams, Bengals and 49ers to their respective championship games. He ends the hour giving his thoughts on the Rockets falling the Warriors on a Steph Curry buzzer beater in San Francisco over the weekend.
* In the first hour of the show Charlie talks about the Rockets beating the Utah Jazz last night thanks to a great night from beyond the arc then who would be the most likely to get good first between the Texans and Rockets. Bottom of the hour he talks about Joel Embiid putting up 50 points, and other headlines from the other games around the NBA and he wraps up the hour with more Rockets talk.
* In the back half of the show Charlie shifts gear to football and the Texans requesting permission to interview Rams Offensive Coordinator Kevin O'Connell for their head coaching vacancy, then talking about the Divisional round playoff matchups. Bottom of the hour Charlie get around to some things that didn't quite make the cut for yesterdays show and he wraps up the show with an update on the Deshaun Watson's potential landing spot.