* With Collingwood front of mind we canvassed the view of Kane Cornes, countered that with Daisy Pearce, and let Nicholas in Brisbane loose. Brenton Sanderson ran the opposition analysis on how to beat the Magpies, plus Justin Rodski on the ill-will between the Melbourne Storm and Penrith ahead of tonight's crucial meeting.
* On Tuesday morning, Gerard's word association on every AFL club ahead of Round 22 (00:29) was followed by the return of Kane Cornes who backed over his criticism of Collingwood before weighing in on the day's big topics in footy (5:31). After a lengthy chat with Daisy Pearce in the studio (25:26), Brenton Sanderson also joined him for the Strategy 2022 session, where he looked at the Bulldogs' defensive deficiencies, the mindset Carlton needs to adopt, Sydney's required tactics against Collingwood, and more (50:19). And lastly, he caught up with Justin Rodski ahead of the Storm's blockbuster against the Panthers tonight (1:21:14).
* With the Swans and the Magpies set to do battle in a massive game at the SCG on Sunday, Brenton Sanderson went into the mindset of John Longmire and explained how Sydney can get the four points against Craig McRae's men.
* Brenton Sanderson joined Gerard in the studio for their 'Strategy 2022' session where they looked at the Bulldogs' defensive deficiencies, the mindset Carlton needs to adopt, Sydney's required tactics against Collingwood, how Brisbane can build on their premiership assault, and more.
* Ahead of their huge match against the Panthers tonight, Melbourne Storm CEO Justin Rodski joined Gerard to talk about the recent tension between the two clubs, their chances against the reigning premiers tonight, their hopes of a deep finals run, and more.
* Daisy Pearce joined Gerard in the studio to explain what she thinks is great about Collingwood and the run they're on, why she thinks Patrick Cripps' bump was incidental, what's happening at St Kilda, and to touch on Lauren Jackson's return to the Opals, Serena Williams' retirement, her re-appointment as captain of the Demons, her ladder predictor, and more.
* Kane Cornes joined Gerard from the Adelaide studio to talk through his recent criticism of Collingwood for their post-game celebrations, the Magpies' challenges up forward, Jordan De Goey's future at the club, Brodie Grundy's potential trade to Melbourne, Ken Hinkley's future at Port Adelaide, his All-Australian meeting yesterday, and more.
* As we get closer to the end of the home and away season, Gerard shared his word association on every club.
* We tapped your mood as it became clear Cam Smith is headed to LIV Golf, Luke Hodge agreed with the suspension of Patrick Cripps, Sam Edmund with an emergency trade bell centred on Brodie Grundy, Adam Gilchrist shared a memory of the late Rudy Koertzen, tennis broadcaster Stephanie Myles on the legacy of Serena Williams, IndyCar driver Scott McLaughlin recently threw the first pitch at Wrigley Field, and Australian cricket coach Andrew McDonald on the significance of Will Pucovski touring India with the development squad.
* On Wednesday morning, Gerard's editorial on Cam Smith's impending signing with LIV Golf (00:42) was followed by a chat with Luke Hodge where they went through the big topics in football at the moment (7:30). He got the latest footy news from Sam Edmund (27:21), before he was joined in the studio by Andrew McDonald, who recapped their tour of Sri Lanka and looked ahead to the future (37:51). Adam Gilchrist weighed in some of the bigger stories in sport (57:26), and he caught up with Scott McLaughlin after his podium finish in Nashville last weekend (1:09:04). Stephanie Myles called in about Serena Williams' likely retirement (1:18:30) and Wayne Hawkes provided an update on his five horses to watch for the Spring Carnival (1:23:02).
* Tennis journalist Stephanie Myles joined Gerard from Montreal to discuss the likely retirement of Serena Williams, and to recap her famous career.
* Australian men's cricket coach Andrew McDonald joined Gerard in the studio to recap their recent trip to Sri Lanka and to explain why they were grateful for the Sri Lankan fans, and why they felt safe at all times. He also discussed their tour of Pakistan, Glenn Maxwell's chances of playing in India next year, Will Pucovski's return to cricket, the direction of franchise cricket, the upcoming T20 world cup, and more.
* SEN Chief Sports reporter Sam Edmund joined Gerard in the studio to talk through Melbourne's potential interest in Brodie Grundy, Dyson Heppell's future at Essendon, the Bulldogs' interest in Leon Cameron, Patrick Cripps' suspension, and more.
* IndyCar driver Scott McLaughlin joined Gerard to talk about what he's been up to recently, his podium finish in Nashville last weekend, the progression on his three-year plan, what other drivers and fans think of him now, his upcoming schedule, and more.
* Luke Hodge joined Gerard from the Brisbane studio to discuss Carlton's failed attempt at overturning Patrick Cripps' suspension, Josh Kennedy's retirement, Brodie Grundy's potential move to Melbourne, Essendon's decision to stick with Ben Rutten, the big decisions Alastair Clarkson has to make, Sydney vs Collingwood this weekend, and more.
* "It changes the paradigm entirely for Australian sports fans, I think..."
* Nathan Buckley shared his thoughts on the Patrick Cripps' tribunal hearing, AFLPA president Patrick Dangerfield has pondered the revelations from the notorious Crows camp, Andrew Voss as the NRL considers a penalty for Raiders coach Ricky Stuart and his personal attack on a player, Jason Richardson from the closing ceremony of the Commonwealth Games, and Rob Woodhouse swam the English Channel on the weekend.
* On Tuesday morning, Gerard's editorial on Patrick Cripps' upcoming tribunal hearing (00:36) was followed by Nathan Buckley, who continued the discussion on Cripps' bump before moving onto some more of footy's hot topics (5:17). Patrick Dangerfield weighed in on the Cripps bump, Josh Jenkins' statement regarding Adelaide's camp, and Tahlia McGrath's presence in the Australian T20 side after testing positive to COVID (41:43), and Gerard then got the latest AFL news from Sam Edmund (1:04:51). He quickly reached 'Across the Divide' with Andrew Voss (1:15:44), and then caught up with Jason Richardson who was leaving the closing ceremony in Birmingham (1:22:10). Lastly, he spoke to Rob Woodhouse who completed the English Channel swim on the weekend (1:32:10).
* Former Olympian and swimming expert Rob Woodhouse joined Gerard to talk about his experience swimming the English Channel on the weekend, and to talk about why he was so keen to complete the gruelling challenge.
* SEN Chief Sports reporter Sam Edmund joined Gerard in the studio to discuss Patrick Cripps' upcoming appearance at the tribunal tonight, David Koch's comments regarding Ken Hinkley, Alastair Clarkson's potential arrival at North Melbourne, Taylor Walker on the Adelaide camp, Gold Coast's offer to Dyson Heppell, and more.
* AFLPA president and Geelong superstar Patrick Dangerfield joined Gerard to talk about his late exclusion from Saturday night's game against St Kilda, Patrick Cripps' bump on Callum Ah Chee, Josh Jenkins' statement about the Adelaide camp, Tahlia McGrath's appearance for Australia after testing positive for COVID, and more.
* Nathan Buckley joined Gerard in the studio to discuss Patrick Cripps' upcoming tribunal hearing, the pressure Ken Hinkley is facing at Port Adelaide, the continued fallout from Adelaide's pre-season camp, Carlton's late-season struggles, and more.
* "The stakes are huge for Carlton's finals fate at the tribunal tonight, but the emotion gives way to the legalities once the hearing begins..."