Creators are the heart of Liulo. Part of being a creator means that you’re a member of a large and influential global community. We look to you to help us preserve and protect this unique and vibrant group.
As a creator on Liulo, you agree to follow our:
It’s important that you understand these guidelines and their role in our shared responsibility to keep the Liulo ecosystem healthy. Violating these guidelines may result in your videos being deleted, your channel receiving strikes, or for serious or repeated violations, your channel being restricted or even terminated.Earning money on your content
Creators who want to monetize content will need to follow additional guidelines:
- Liulo monetization policies
- Advertiser-friendly content guidelines
By respecting these guidelines, you’ll help us to prevent potentially inappropriate podcasts from monetizing, which can hurt revenue for everyone.
If you don’t follow these guidelines, it may lead you to incur penalties, such as disabling ads on your content, or suspending your channel from the Liulo Partner Program.Protecting the Liulo community
Remember that as Liulo creators, you should remain responsible both on and off the platform. If we see that a creator’s on- and/or off-platform behavior harms our users, community, employees or ecosystem, we may take action to protect the community.
Beyond the content you upload to Liulo, here are some examples of on- and/or off-platform behavior that we may consider to be inappropriate and result in penalties:
Intending to cause malicious harm to others.
Participating in abuse or violence, demonstrating cruelty, or participating in fraudulent/deceptive behavior leading to real-world harm.
While these behaviors are rare, they can cause widespread harm to the Liulo community, and potentially damage the trust among creators, users, and advertisers.
Severe violations that cause widespread harm to the community may have repercussions beyond standard enforcement actions. These restrictions may include:
- Monetization, partner management, and promotional opportunities: Your channel may lose the ability to serve ads, earn revenue, and potentially be removed from the Liulo Partner Program, including losing access to partner management and creator support.
- Podcast recommendations: Your podcasts may no longer be eligible to be recommended on Liulo, and could lose benefits such as appearing on our Home page, Trending tab, or in Watch Next recommendations.Learn more about Liulo Monetize Program
Liulo gives creators greater access to Liulo resources and features like direct access to our Creator Support team. It also enables revenue-sharing from ads being served on your content.
- Access to our Creator Support Team;
- Access to Monetize Program;
- Access and view indicators related to your Channel;Minimum eligibility requirements to join
- Have account access to the Liulo platform and have ownership of the channelLiulo Partner Program application checklist
Everyone who meets our threshold can apply for the Liulo Partner Program, but you need to meet some of our guidelines to be considered. This checklist is meant to guide you through the application process.
1. First, make sure that 2-Step Verification is turned on for your Google Account. This means you’ll protect your account with both your password and the second form of verification.
2. Make sure your channel follows our policies and guidelines, and that there aren't any active Community Guidelines strikes on it. You’ll go through a standard review process to check whether your channel meets our policies and guidelines when you apply. Channels that meet our policies and guidelines will be accepted into the program. We also constantly check channels in the program to make sure they continue to meet our policies and guidelines.
3. Get reviewed. After entering enough information and sending requests, your channel will automatically be put in a review queue. Our automated systems and human reviewers will then review your channel’s content to check whether your account has followed all of our guidelines.
- If you’re accepted into Liulo Partner Program: Congratulations! You can now set up ad preferences and enable monetization on your uploads.
- If you’re rejected from Liulo Partner Program: Our reviewers found that a significant portion of your channel doesn’t meet our policies and guidelines. You can re-apply 30 days after your rejection.
Your application will be put into queue once you:
- Have no active Community Guidelines strikes
- Sign the YouTube Partner Program terms
Our human reviewers will assess your channel as a whole to check whether your account meets our Liulo monetization policies.
We’ll get back to you with a decision once your channel is reviewed
Note: Sometimes, you may need to wait a while. There can be multiple reasons for delays -- higher-than-usual application volumes, system issues, or we may occasionally need to shift resources. Our policy specialists try to get through applications as fast as possible, but delays can happen because we have a limited number of specialists.Stay active to keep making money
As the Liulo Partner Program continues to grow, it's important to maintain a healthy, active ecosystem of channels. To focus our support for active and engaged creators with the community, we may disable monetization on channels that haven’t uploaded a video or posted to the Community tab for 6 months or more.